About Us > Aims
Under the watchful eyes of caring practitioners, our aims at Beyond the Walls Outdoor Nursery for all children are:
- To feel happy, safe and confident in our setting within the natural environment.
- To applaud individuality, allowing children to progress at their own pace.
- To benefit from the freedom, to express themselves and be leaders of their own play.
- To respond with empathy and respect for all living things including themselves.
- To be explorers and adventurers.
- To be curious, engaged learners who can make informed choices and decisions about their own risk taking activities.
- To be determined, resilient, competent individuals with the confidence to revisit challenges without fear of defeat.
- To have confidence participating in group discussions, by voicing their opinions and listening with respect to others.
- To have an understanding of how to keep healthy and safe.
- To have made good strides into the Early Years Foundation Stage, which will give self assurance to continue along their learning journey.
- Finally, to benefit from the strong links forged between home and our Beyond the Walls family.