Beyond the School Walls
Come on a fantastic adventure with your class at Beyond the Walls!
Your children could experience the freedom of nature, first-hand, by:
- Having the space to physically develop through exploring, experimenting and discovering within the woodland environment.
- Working together, enhancing personal and social skills in problem-solving challenges.
- Interacting within the outdoors, supplementing curriculum topics (to suit your individual schools’ needs).
- Nurturing creativity, providing abundant opportunities for their developing imaginations and interests.
- Having unique opportunities within nature, no matter what the weather or time of year, in order to understand and respect the inextricable link between humans and the natural world.
Find out more by contacting Diane on the Contact Us page.
Take a look at some pictures below, from a local school’s visit.